Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday 13 .. the month of June

A photo of:  A peony

Bob's Garden 035

Current Scent:  I’m so boring .. no scents

What I am reading:  I can’t wait … I have two books waiting for me!  A Slice of Life sent me a new book!

Newest music added to my playlist:  Last week I added Tim McGraw with Faith Hill .. Like We Never Loved At All

Movie I saw: The last movie I saw was with Nelson .. The Killers .. it was very cute and funny.

Something yummy:  it’s all yummy!

The last place I ate at: I think would have been for lunch at the 99

Something that made me cry:  Putting my kids on that plane!

Something that made me laugh:  how about smile? I smiled at the box that was sitting at my door step!

Something that I look forward to in July:  more Summer!!

Something I want to remember from this month: Road races, lots of  kayaking .. just knowing we are in summer ..

Something that I am thankful for:  my running legs! (and of course always the usual!

A photo I took this month: 

kayak1

My favorite moments! <I’m so boring!>

Happy Almost Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You do have great runner legs. I used to want to be a runner just for those legs!

    I'll have to listen to that song.

    miss you, hollar/text if you need a listening ear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just because you're scentless doesn't mean your boring (because >>>i<<<< don't want to be boring and I, too, am scentless.) :)

    I agree that it's all yummy! :)

    I remember the first time I let Josh go... OMG I balled and balled and BALLED...it was horrible. I could NOT contain my composure.

    Love your photo... I have to have painted toenails too. :)

    ReplyDelete