Thursday, June 10, 2010

list 2

t13-129

So … since it’s Thursday and it’s list time … here is part two from yesterday!! What a cheat I am! Click here to play T13!

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? How could you “love the most”  ...  
15. What is the last thing you cooked? Cooked? Hmm .. does pizza count? If not, Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde.                       16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? Shoes …    17. Which shoe do you put on first? I think my left shoe .. but am not sure .. I’ll pay attention tomorrow… 
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? My mind… with a couple of other things ..
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? Well, considering I don’t have very much furniture to speak of .. I don’t have anything  furniture ugly … I do have a bowl that I bought that was ugly ..                                                                                                 20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? Blinds for the windows … duh… when the window measures 58” wide, and you buy (2) 30” wide blinds …. think they’ll fit?? 
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? I really don’t wear anything .. although sometimes I sprits on Honeysuckle from Bath and Body works .. I used to love Ysatis from Givenchy .. but something happened along the way and now I have very little tolerance for heavy scents … I think its the aging thing …                                                                                                     22. Your favorite board game? Boy, it’s been a long time .. we used to play Sequence …. does Yahtzee count?? .. I prefer card games ..                                                                                                                 23. What was the last board game you played? Probably Stratego …. it’s been a while.                                                                                          24. Where did your vehicle come from? Texas …. I drive a Texas truck …. i love my truck!                                                                               25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? I am Woman
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? Cheer me up easily? … oh, that’s tough .. my teenager can sometimes!! .. wine and chocolate and a run cheers me up (not in that order!) … hahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, how CAN one "love the most?" I just don't think it's possible because when you're in it for the moment... it's an authentic moment incapable of being quantified.

    18 -- my mind. Bwa ha ha ha... you're in good company!

    You have an ugly bowl? Ok.. post a picture. We want to see! ha ha

    I think it's funny you have little tolerance for scents... I always thought (myself included) as we got older, our sense of smell (along with everything else) deteriorated and thus we spritz on like... three times the amount of perfume...which then makes us be that "stinky aunt that wears too much perfume" Because we put it on until WE can smell it, not that we put it on just to smell good. Since our sense of smell has gone kaput, we need lots more to be able TO smell it.

    Texas truck? Cool! I knew I liked you!

    ReplyDelete