Monday, June 7, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm!

June052010 010

So, yesterday I thought it would be a  good idea to bake a strawberry pie since I was craving something sweet. Thinking that strawberry pie would be better than a pound of M&M’s …

LMAO … Betty Crocker says that one slice of that delicious pie cost me 615 calories! … Dare I confess that I ate about 1000 calories just in one sitting …

What does it have to do with the picture? Well, in my baking madness, I decided to add an extra 2 cups of strawberries.. for extra “healthy sweet” …. obviously I am NOT Betty Crocker … because Betty would have known that extra strawberries would result in a messy oven. There was major “bubble over” …

When I heated the garlic bread in the oven tonight, the lovely robot lady in the smoke detector screamed out             “FIRE, FIRE, FIRE…”  I didn’t know a screaming lady lived in my smoke detectors! I’m not sure what would have freaked me out more in the middle of the night .. a screaming meemee or the fact there is smoke in the house ….Things that make you go HMMMMMMMM!!

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought that was sunshine streaming in through the window! (shows how often I see that, huh?)

    I'm glad you found your marbles...er...blue balls! I just loved that story and am glad you have some sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH that's freaking hilarious (sorry to laugh at your expense) but talking appliances would completely creep me out!

    ReplyDelete