So .. today at work I had to assist a patient with his eyes … my first thought was ‘hmmm kind of cute..’ but then when I had to look at his date of birth, and realized he was as old as less than half my age, in a fairly big way … I quickly moved on! One of the other ladies recognized his cute looks .. so we giggled, and she accused me of being a cougar! uhh not just no, but H*ll NO!…. I will never, ever .. ever.. ever never want a younger male as a potential suitor. So, she and I discussed what the needs would be for any man to be appealing!! Hence my T13 …. hahhaa … let’s have some fun! …. and .. if you want to play along, click HERE!
- In Suzy’s words … “money … and one leg in the grave…. oh and money! (okay .. those were her criteria’s not mine!!)
- First and foremost he has to be athletic .. preferably a runner. Nothing is sexier than a pair of runner legs! (Although at some of the races I have been .. I noticed the men there are really crunchy .. ugh … not that type of runner! More like the Peyton Manning runner … mmm)
- Must be older than me .. starting at about 2 years and up, maxing out at 10 yrs older.
- If he has to have children … the youngest must be older than my youngest.
- someone told me once that I should find someone who is willing to put his ego aside .. and actually be happy to say “yes dear…” and really mean it ….. hahaha .. is there such a person?! Honestly, I don’t know what I would do with that .. I have never met a man like that … oh wait, that isn’t part of my list!!
- Oh … did I mention that the man MUST BE not committed to anyone else … not even separated … Totally Divorced, Widowed or Single … (Lately the men that are chatting with me fail to mention that they have a significant other ..AND they don’t wear a wedding band … what is up with that?!??!?)
- Tall … not too tall, not too short! I want to be able to wear my heels and not worry!
- Along with athletic … needs to love outdoors… kayaking … hiking … walking … love long walks on the beach … hahahaha!
- Must like to watch football, Peyton in particular! (and not feel insecure when I am wiping my drool off my chin … oh, does that mean #5 is in effect?!?)
- Must love dogs! Bruce is going to be in my house for a while longer … I need to know that I won’t be judged by my crazy @ss dog … (oh, and my needy cats who have decided that 4 am is a perfectly good time to have a conversation…)
- working …
- traveler … I want to go to Australia in a few years and just hang out with my cousin …..(here are those wicked thoughts: ….3 more years!)
- Last but not least ……. patient … after all, I am staying focused on my teenagers for right now. I only have a few more years with them and then .. Their needs will come before anyone else.
There is it … my list for Thursday! Weekend is here soon!!!
WOW, that's a beautiful photo. Did you take it?
ReplyDeleteI love the whole idea behind this post. It's funny when you get older, sometimes you're still seeing the world with your "20/20 vision" LOL... The vision as if you were still 20. But you're still stuck in this old body. (Yes, I'm 37 and calling myself old since I'm 17 years removed from 20 I can do that for this purpose.)
It IS creepy when you look at someone and then think ... hey, cute... then see he's not old enough to even buy ALCOHOL! Bwa ha ha ha! I also can't stand the whole metrosexual thing. Seriously, should a guy take longer to do his hair than I do? Or truly worry over what kind of moisturizer he uses? These are true stories, my friend!
Loved your list, however.
I think someone that is comfortable is a good thing. I'm not on this earth to support anyone but my kids.
I'm curious what a "crunchy" person looks like, though.
I think men that even lead someone on when they're attached are CREEPS!
I think it's funny the .. tall, but not TOO tall... but not too short... that's funny! :) I'm 5'2". I've never had to worry about anyone being shorter than me. If he were, he'd be a midget and ....sorry, no offense but that's just not in my fantasy!
Wow, sounds, so far, that you and my husband oculd totally get along! :) Ha ha... well, he's not a runner, he's Mr. Elliptical Machine! Why? Because of playing football forever killed his knees! LOL...careful what you wish for! :)
I agree with the Must Love Dogs! that's the only source of unconditional love we'll ever receive.