Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Stealing Meme ..

I stumbled on this meme … thought it would be fun for a change on Sundays.. in honor of NaBloMoPo! Check out their site here … and play along!

My roommate and I once:  okay, okay … not once …would go to Ground Round on Thursday nights and order wings and beer

Never in my life have I:   Kissed a girl! (the song..)

High school was:  Great! Especially my junior year..

When I’m nervous:  I nibble continuously

My hair:  Is getting more gray by the month ..d*mn teenagers!!!

When I was 5:  We were living in Iran

When I turn my head left:  I can’t see the Celtics play

I should be: going to sleep … I’m exhausted .. and 4:15am comes early!

By this time next year:   I’ll be looking at my son, finishing his junior year ...  I hope my heart will be in a better place.

My favorite  aunt is:  aunt?? My kids have aunts!!

I have a hard time understanding:  why I don’t get the summer off … the teenagers do …

You know I like you if:   IF??  what a bad sentence .. I choose not to participate!!  haha

My ideal breakfast is:  Coffee … sweet sticky buns, brunch pizza …. oh the list can go on. I love breakfast! (mmm sausage drizzled with maple syrup…. ohh, Belgian waffle with fresh strawberries and cream ….) .. (taco..chorizo and egg)

If you visit my home town:  Well… I’m a nomad! We moved every 3-4 years .. so I don’t have a home town .. I consider where I live now as home ..

If you spend the night at my house:  You will listen to Tyson talking up a storm at 4 am ..

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds:  Pigs

I shouldn’t have been:  so easy

Last night I:  listened to my daughter’s phone conversation … she was talking very loud .. i wasn’t sneaky about it.

A better name for me would be: Sap … it’s written on my forehead!

I’ve been told I look like:  My dad … but someone pointed out from a picture I had of my mom, that I look like her ..

If I could have any car, it would be:  Nissan 350 Z (Although I just noticed the 370 Z ….. sweet!!)

 So .. who is watching the World Cup?? Who allows a game at 7:30AM .. Monday morning Holland plays .. and I won’t be able to watch it … grr!

photoclass 039

2 comments:

  1. love this! LOL'd at the kissed a girl...now I have that dang song in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. World cup -- naah. I don't do international foot ball. Bores me. (most sports do).

    Loved your meme!

    I nibble too when I'm nervous.
    Living in Iran? WOW!
    I like your "I choose not to participate" -- reminded me of Seinfeld, "I CHOOSE NOT TO RUN." If you're not a fan, you won't get that at all. LOL

    I LOVE breakfast too... just hate the predicament it leaves me in. If you get up to make it... you have to make it in your jammies because otherwise you'll SMELL like...well, breakfast. I have this thing with smelling like food. Yuck. When we go eat Mexican food. I have to change the second I hit the door because I hate smelling like a huge walking fajita!

    I'd like to see pigs fly too! :)

    I'm more of a "glutton" instead of a sap -- same thing... I just want more syllables. :)

    ReplyDelete