It’s end of June … where did the time go?! To me, end of June means .. half way past 2010 (wow!), we’ve passed the longest day of the year .. (sad!) .. we’re coming into July>>real summer!!
It also happens to be the last National Blog Month Posting for June! woo hoo! I’m taking a break .. okay, after Thursday 13 .. because I have to do T13.. my favorite meme. It was fun to post .. but at the same time, tiring. So.. it’s going to be the Fourth of July this weekend .. I’ll take the opportunity to take a break .. I’m not sure yet what I’ll be doing .. and since I am without kids, and no commitments .. and therefore, ALSO not going to be committed to my blog!! hahaha!! (hey .. i may like this non-committed lifestyle!!)
Happy July!!!
Most men LIVE by the non-committal lifestyle! LOL
ReplyDelete