Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The four

Did i ‘epically fail”? I didn’t post yesterday … does that mean an extra post tonight?? It’s already 11:11pm .. and I’m trying to grab on to a thought for posting!

Tonight was photo class night .. we have to pick four pictures we want to present into the gallery show … ya … a gallery show! Yip-yip! I’m not really convinced I want to put my pictures in .. it’s one of those ‘my pictures are not good enough’ thoughts …  we had to present 13-16 pictures, and as a class we voted on four … the four were picked ..  

Amsterdam lilies

Lions

 Red Morning Frosty

They still need to be cropped … I am a firm believer of not touching the actual picture, by removing things and editing.

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have some SKILLZ! I didn't realize you took the photo on your blogger topper. WOW, that's freakin AWESOME! That's definitely my favorite. I always tweak my photos b/c they generally suck. I can't say the same for yours. They're GREAT! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete