Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 1 of NaBloPoMo

So .. it's Tuesday .. June 1 .. wow!! We are approaching the middle of 2010.. what the heck happened this year? I've been reflecting a lot in the last couple of weeks days..(okay, okay ..months)... and have noticed that I am losing my zing for blogging. I always check out all my favorite bloggers and noticed A Slice of my Life had rejoined National Blog Posting Month ..something I had contemplated before, and thought that perhaps NOW was a good month to do it. Of course.. it helps that NOW is the theme for NaBloPoMo .. basically I have committed to blogging every day for a month ....
So today, June 1 here is my first blog for the month!
Yesterday Cyn and I got up at 2am and hit the road at 2:30 to catch the sunrise from East Boothbay .. what we didn't realize was that Canada had big brush fires and the smoke had circled Maine! Well, our persistence and fortitude didn't stop these ladies!

We had a great day ...I'll save the other pictures for moments when I am looking for an idea!!
Happy Monday..err Tuesday, happy June .. summer is here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again. You have a brilliant wit and I really enjoy reading your posts. :)

    That sunrise was BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! (although up before sunrise???)

    I'm glad you are joining me in this crazy commitment!

    ReplyDelete