Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 4 .. NaBloMoPo .. Friday Fill in

 

To play, click here

1. _Big body of water, whether it is a beach or lake, I would consider __ is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember _some of my moments with my dad_.
3. _An honest heart_ makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, _uh-oh, Reynaud's is kicking in_.
5. __the thought of going to Bay of Fundy_ is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows _me_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just being home with a glass of wine , tomorrow my plans include _some house cleaning, maybe a run and movie night_ and Sunday, I want to _relax and do my nails_!

Happy weekend!

June42010 001

1 comment:

  1. Were you a daddy's girl too? My dad is awesome!

    Do you live near the water? You seem to have a fondness to it.

    It's WAY too hot to run here (for now). I'm in Texas... 101 is the temp today. Yuck! And frankly, after 5 hours of sleep, I'm not in the mood to run.

    ReplyDelete