What a great day today!!
This morning each teenager had a place to go to at 6 AM this morning …. LMAO .. they weren’t too thrilled to be up that early considering they are on vacation!!! I promptly fell back asleep after they had walked out the door, and at 9 decided it was time to start the day. It was soooooo gorgeous out … and since I wasn’t in Vermont enjoying hot air balloons … the next best thing would be kayaking!!! (…and extra bonus …. not guilt feelings of desertion!)
It was so nice to be out. I went to two different ponds ..
Both photos taken with my Iphone .. love that piece of communication tool! What a great day!!
Tomorrow: race day!
arent u always afraid you will drop it in the water!
ReplyDeletethe trick is not to rock the boat!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! So you go kayaking alone? I think that'd freak me out more than anything!
ReplyDelete