I was blank tonight … so I shamelessly stole this blog, and am planning on posting it in two different posts .. the questions are too long! haha! You can visit **April** to see her answers.
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: Driving with Cyn to find another sunrise on Maine’s coastline!
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? If we’re not counting groceries … oh my goodness .. I really can’t think.. hahaha, I remember now… back in March.. my first actual splurge on me. I traded in my diamond rings, and upgraded to diamond earrings. It was a great recommendation, because I wanted to have something for my teenagers, and my rings had negative energy .. but the new earrings are for them.. it’s an “even” gift when the time comes.
3. What do your bank checks look like? Checks? Just kidding .. I have the basic cheapy kind … I’m a debit card user.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? It’s old and from Old Navy
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: For sure a camera lens.. but then again..I don’t enjoy Christmas.. so can it just be on a wish list?
6. What color is your toothbrush? White and blue
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. I’m not a collector .. I inherited my dad’s polar bears which I started for him .. but not a great love for knick knacky stuff .. too much clutter! ..
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? 99 Restaurant .. they have fabulous onion soup. … I was with a friend
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? I honestly don’t remember… I think it would have been Julie since her birthday is the day after mine, and I always know she’s going to have a funny card for me.. it’s a competition thing!
10. What is your worst bad habit? oh… I don’t have any …. hahahahahah lmao! I think you should ask others and take a poll! I have to always eat something every two hours ….
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to? I’m so excited .. I just renewed my Runner’s World!!
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? sliced tomatoes, feta, spinach on top of olive oil with crushed garlic….
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Pizza shops .. ordering lunch for work meeting!
We’ve finished half the week … next week the teenagers go away for four weeks …>>>>>
Ha ha... I gave ya blog fodder. See? We're all good for something! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's so awesome that you get up and take in those unique experiences with your kiddos. That makes you a super cool mom!
I own a ton of Old Navy shirts too! :) As do my chidlren. I can't see spending tons of money on clothes for boys that like to cut holes and color on them.
You don't enjoy Christmas?
Your favorite pizza sounds divine! I keep forgetting that I CAN eat feta cheese now. Pregnant moms aren't supposed to.