Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fill In …

ffi

It’s Friday again! To play along, click here …..

1. __Grab my glass of wine, some cheese and crackers.. it’s____ 6:58, Dr Phil will be on in two minutes!
2. It was the reason, of course, __i stuffed my face with chocolate ..(oh wait, do i need a reason?)___.
3. __feeling guilty __ is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then _I’ll  go home and chill__.
5. __Your happiness___...just go find it
6. What were once vices __still are .. hahahaha___.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a glass of wine and making dinner for the kids____, tomorrow my plans include _kayaking …. both kids are not going to be home all day_ and Sunday, I want to _run a race, get the kids ready for their big trip.. and relax____!

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend! Yes, no more feeling guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really watch Dr. Phil? I think I did long enough to hear all his one liners, "How's that workin' out for ya?" LOL. And then it became more "springer" than "therapy" and I quit. That was pretty much when I quit watching tv altogether for a while.

    I love your answer to #5! I couldn't agree more.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete