Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday 13 .. first in July

My favorite meme … Thursday 13, make a list of 13 … just a list of whatever you want!

This past Saturday when we were getting ready to do the full moon kayaking .. I accidentally backed into a parked car. Mind you, the parked car was illegally parked, and because he was .. I had a difficult time getting out of my parking spot BECAUSE HE WAS BLOCKING THE PARKING SPOT I WAS PARKED IN!!  <cleansing breath>Since I was the moving vehicle, and he was the parked vehicle …… guess who is to blame!

Even though no one witnessed the scene of the crime … I was honest and left a note on the windshield … hence my mantra for the last couple of days has been “I did the right thing, I did the right thing, I did the right thing..”

YA>>>> $771.57 later!!!! … hey, I did the right thing.

So for Thursday 13 … a list of mantras  I have used in the last 6 months :

  1. I did the right thing, I did the right thing …
  2. Honesty is the best policy, Honesty is the best policy …
  3. Deep breath, count …, deep breath, count …
  4. run the hill, run the hill …
  5. it’s going to be a great day, it’s going to be a great day
  6. strong, strong, strong
  7. love my kayak, love my kayak …
  8. run away, run away
  9. better to have loved … better to have loved
  10. wax on, wax off …
  11. focus, focus …
  12. three more years, three more years
  13. love my kids, love my kids, love my kids …

Happy Thursday … Happy Weekend … and Happy Fourth of July!  It’s going to be a strange holiday for me .. its the first time that I’m not going to be with my kids .. very, very odd!RJuly209 002

1 comment:

  1. I hope this weekend goes well. #3 will probably help.

    I got in 2 hours of kayaking on Sunday--so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete