Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friday Fill in ..


It's that time again ... to play, click here

1. _Wine, cheese and crackers -- the best food to take on a picnic. Although it's been 30+ yrs since I've picniced!

2. Summer _is here .. Maine standard.. we hit 93 this week!_.

3. _Finally no more__ flip flops.  Oh, that's not what you intended ... hahahhaha!

4. To love someone is  going to take some time ..

5. _This summer I'm going on_ a long hike.

6. When I crave food, it's usually _everything... just kidding .. usuallly its trail mix__.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _chillin' possibly wine __, tomorrow my plans include _kayak excursion and a long run__ and Sunday, I want to _possibly more kayak, and then Monday .. early morning road trip to Boothbay for sunrise pictures___!

I love being back in Maine!!!

8 comments:

  1. It was in the 90's here in Wisconsin a few days this week. I am glad it has cooled off some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try kayaking...Mine is ready too.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... wine, cheese and crackers is a great picnic item! I didn't think of that!

    I agree on flip flops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My plans for tomorrow include kayaking as well--in my brand-new kayak my husband surprised me with today! He got two, so my son and I are taking them on their maiden voyage.

    Why am I suddenly craving trail mix? And cheese?

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have not over 70 yet but 90's may be a little too warm for me. Ohhh I would love a picnic it's been forever since I've done one of those also.

    Sounds like a very fun weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's 80here today and I'm already dying. Hate the heat.

    Picnics? Can't even remember the last time. Love them but I think I'm just too lazy to pack for one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kayaking? Wow, That is something I"ve always wanted to do but never have tried. I would do it on calm waters but the guys that do it in whitewater conditions are just MAD to me! I know that is one way I'll never die -- white water rafting, kayaking, etc. Do you go alone? Where do you go? Do you take photos? I'd love to see some.... how long have you been doing it?

    ReplyDelete