Tuesday, January 24, 2012

eating again!

help me .. I'm gross!

I haven't stopped eating today and now I feel just plain gross.
Tomorrow I must go back to clean eating .. okay, not 'clean' eating .. but healthy eating.
So help me again .. I stopped at Massimo's and bought fresh cinnamon bread .. he bakes the best bread EVAH! ... really, he actually makes the best Italian food .. his bread dipped in his spicy marinara sauce ..  ohhh.... I also bought some of his chocolate biscottis ... ahhh! I know the calories in the ones I bake with whole wheat flour and healthy stuff ... I can only imagine the calories in his!
Then coconut shrimp at lunch ...  seriously? .. deep fried coconut soaked yumminess!
No stopping now .. chocolate animal crackers ... who thought of that?  ... let's keep rolling (something I should be doing any time now..)
Dinner: delicious bread with cinnamon butter from Texas Roadhouse .. and baked sweet potato.. with butter, brown sugar and cinnamon ..hey.. the intentions were there.
The grand finale .. coffee ice cream with oreo cookies ...  this girl doesn't do milk or excessive dairy because of lactose reaction ...

help me! I'm gross!

1 comment:

  1. You now... you ONLY LIVE ONCE so if you don't indulge every once in a while... you just miss out on all the fun! ENJOY IT! I would have!

    ReplyDelete