Question of the Day (Brought to you by Q & A a day):
Write down something that inspired you today.
Hmmm.. inspired .. today I drove my teenage girl to school (mind you, we live two blocks from the school ..) and then went to the gym. Today is officially the last day of my non-employment status, so I wanted the gym to be a good, long session. I did my stretching without any of the emotional breakdowns (phew!), and got on the treadmill … and oh yes .. I ran 7 miles!! What’s even better.. (for me!) I ran it with a awesome pace of 8:45/mile … somewhere in this run I found my inspiration – I didn’t set out to run 7, and knowing I was pacing under 9 minutes .. oh baby!!! The run has inspired me to look for a half marathon .. there’s one in March, running through three different states .. Maine, New Hampshire and ending in Massachusetts .. how cool is that?! I’m contemplating it – it’s been 20 years since I have done a half marathon .. maybe it’s time since its 2012; my year.
A new prince charming?
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment