Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

It’s been a super long time! Here we go … for more info visit Friday Fill-In:

 

1. Discussions _with my teenage girl can be so challenging .. she needs to be a lawyer____.
2. _I don’t like saying__ goodbye. (unless we’re talking winter)
3. I think it's time _to say goodbye to winter and hello to summer despite the fact that we’re only in January____.
4. _Thoughts of  a glass of wine, in a kayak__ puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime _in the near future, I will finally know what it feels like to have extra money EVERY month____.
6. _Seeing my kids happy__ gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _thinking of new furniture____, tomorrow my plans include _going to the gym and going to Boston to watch UMaine play at Fenway (how cool!)____ and Sunday, I want to _recover from Saturday____!

 

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like saying goodbye to winter! Just not to the people I love :)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete