Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday 13

By far my most favorite meme .. it's been a long time. Come here to play!
So today I'll make a list of the top 13 songs I am playing on my ipod when I am at the gym. I go through more than 13 songs .. but these are the ones that I make sure I listen to at least once .. and not necessarily in this order:

 1.  Lady - Kenny Rogers "In my eyes I see no one else but you"
 2.  Waiting Outside the Lines - Greyson Chance "you'll never enjoy the show, living inside the box"
 3.  Fool in the Rain - O.A.R - "I'll run in the rain till I'm breathless"
 4.  Ants Marching - Dave Matthews
 5.  Give Me Everything - Pittbull "Grab somebody sexy, tell them 'hey..' "
 6.  Baggage Claim - Miranda Lambert "I've been draggin' around your sensitive ego .."
 7.  I'm Your Man - Wham! "If you want to do it, do it right"
 8.  Medley - Stars on 45 "Listen, do you want to know a secret?"
 9.  Vox Humana - Kenny Loggins
10.  If I Die Young - The Band Perry "send me away with the words of a love song"
11.  Rolling In the Deep - Adele "We could have had it all"
12.  Broken - Seether "I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh"
13.  Love on Top - Beyonce "Every time you touch me, I just melt away"

Wow .. just read my list .. I think I need to start over with my music .. sounds too much like a theme!!
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday! I know just a few songs on that list - including Medley Stars on 45. I had forgotten that one until I saw it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a diverse list of songs. All of them would be great to work out to.
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun meme :)

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/top-killers-for-americans/

    ReplyDelete