Monday, January 9, 2012

A Typical Day?

Question of the Day (brought to you by Q & A a day :

Was today typical? Why or Why not?
     Today was definitely not a typical day for me. I started the day going to the gym .. during my start up stretching I always listen to my "cool-down" playlist and Kenny Rogers sang "Lady" in my ears. For some reason I completely lost it. Well, I shouldn't say for 'some reason' .. there is reason .. whether it's a good reason needs to be determined .. the relationship I was in ended promptly (again) last night. Oddly enough if you have followed my blog (and also my old blog Wait4thenews), you'll find that this is a normal occurrence!! Except this time I need to be more angry at myself .. you'd think by now I would learn. It's difficult when the man is so damn sexy and that I consider him the love of my life. Once again he is in need to figure out life .. each time he does this, he contacts me within weeks and wants to try again .. the last attempt was this past summer .. and five months later, I sit still again. Shame on me, I won't sit still this time! (and I won't pick up the phone!!)
So, back to my A-Typical day .. after the gym I decided to go to the mall. I had word today that I am starting my new job on Wednesday .. and with a new job comes.. new clothes! So.. I had a great sales lady help and together with her, I managed to spend $400.00 on work clothes .. it was so much fun! ..NOT! Actually, it was a little stressful! I could have waited a month or so until I was truly getting a pay check ..  but sometimes you need to just live a little!!!  I'm finally getting comfortable with my sense of fashion .. it's taken a long time, so I did enjoy trying the different outfits. I purposely went outside my box .. and hopefully we did okay!! 


Happy Typical Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment