Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday 13 - 13 Things I don't want to live without

  So for T13  .. I shameless stole from restlessvagabond and decided to do
13 Things I can't don't want to live without ..

 1.  My first cup of coffee of the morning - preferably in bed!
 2.  Concealer for the dark circles under my eyes .. i don't think it really works, but hey, I'll keep trying!
 3.  My 2006 Chevy Avalanche truck
 4.  My kayak - as it sits in a quiet garage
 5.  Although you would not know this .. my Canon rebel .. let me blow off the dust
 6.  My running gear - this includes my running shoes and ipod
 7.  My gym membership  only because it's so d@mn cold outside!
 8.  Poland Spring water in the sport bottle with a half packet of grape flavor - 3 bottles a day, keeps the skin looking young .. right??
 9.  Pizza stone - for baking cookies to roasting vegetables
10. Believing
11. my tremendous teenagers
12. my heels
13. my toothbrush



No comments:

Post a Comment