Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Questions of the Day ..

Yikes! Five days without the Question of Day ... let's catch up! Click here if you want to order the book.

Jan.13 - Where do you want to travel next?  I'd like to go to a tropical island with a beautiful beach and a cabana boy! Which reminds me .. I wouldn't mind becoming an employee for Kenny Chesney .. he owns a big boat with an island .. (or is that an island with a big boat?). He tours six months and then goes to his island for the other six months ..  I could get used to that life.
Jan. 14 - Are you a leader or a follower?  I think I'm a follower .. it's part of the server character. ... I think! 
Although I'm not afraid to try something new .. I will speak up, eventually! ... hmm, maybe I need some time with this question!
Jan. 15 -  On a scale of one to ten, how was your lunch today? We had brunch.. quicheless quiche, and pumpkin muffins .. my bestest friend joined us!
Jan. 16 -  Do you owe someone money? Does someone owe you? I owe, I owe ... off to work I go! Then I have an ex who owes me a whole lot of STUFF!
Jan. 17 - What's the oldest thing you're wearing today?   My work clothes are new .. but my running stuff .. I would think that the running skirt is four and a half years old .. wow! where did the time go?!


Mexico Moments ...

No comments:

Post a Comment