Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thursday 13 - month of January

So it's the last Thursday of the month .. here we go! Click here to play T13:

Current Scent:  I play between honeysuckle and china blossom .. out looking again
What I am reading: next to my bed :Takin' Care of Business
Newest Music:  I just heard "shameless" by Garth Brooks .. what memories
Movie I saw:  Does watching a whole season of a mini series count? Downton Abbey; great one liners - "I'm a woman, I can be as contrary as I choose"
Something Yummy: massimo's chocolate biscottis
The last place I ate: Texas Roadhouse 
Something that made me cry: Always that crying question .. my teenage girl and her behavior
Something that made me laugh: Listening to my son justifying to his girlfriend why had said he almost flat-lined .. (he never did) and yet she believed him
Something I look forward to in February:  growing in my new job .. two trips to Boston, including Fenway!
Something I want to remember from January: certainly a new start in so many ways, and specifically the weekend in Boston for Frozen Fenway .. by far one of the most fun weekends! Imagine a ice hockey game at Fenway park! Too cool!
Something I am thankful for:  my new job
A photo I took this month:


Roasted vegetables .. yum!! (back on track)



2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Teenage kids will make you laugh and cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like this meme:
    Current Scent: I don't have one...soap? LOL
    What I am reading: I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy in 6 days. Can't find something else to get sucked into just yet.
    Newest Music: Taylor Swift's song about "Ours" I heard it today... don't even know the song title but it was so sweet!
    Movie I saw: yeah.. not so good on the movies here! LOL
    Something Yummy: Swedish fish (hey.. keepin' it real!)
    The last place I ate: my kitchen
    Something that made me cry: song -- this morning.. just blogged about it
    Something that made me laugh: ... hmmm... I need to do that more often... becuase I can't remember
    Something I look forward to in February: it IS february for me. :) LOL...
    Something I want to remember from January: i have a shitty memory... lets just say that's why I blog! LOL
    Something I am thankful for: my family
    :) I MISS YOU! :) Glad you're back

    ReplyDelete