More catch up with Q and A a day .. click here for the book!
Jan. 18 - What was peaceful about today? The conversations with my manager .. she is awesome.
Jan. 19 - List three foods you ate today. I think I should invest in Kellogg Special K .. plus roasted veggies.
Jan. 20 - Are you holding a grudge? About? This is a trick questions .. I believe that holding a grudge is energy that is being wasted, like feeling regret. If you hold a grudge, do something about it.. what was your accountability factor? How much are you letting it stay a grudge, and why is it a grudge?
Jan. 21 - What are you looking forward to? pull up a chair ..the list is long .. I look forward to the day when I can look my ex in the eye and tell him to shove a stick up his self-righteous @ss. (ohhh am I holding a grudge? hmm)
I look forward to being making the money my manager seems to think I'll be making by the end of the year.
I look forward to meeting the man who will be whole, content and happy.
Jan. 22 - Are you seeking security or adventure? With the all the changes that have occurred in 2012, I almost believe that I am seeking security through my adventures with my new job and new goals!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That photo is A-MAZING!
ReplyDeleteand the little two-step about the grudge -- BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Greatness!