Shamelessly stolen from ****April**** I'm joining her with a new meme!
It's what I am doing today, on the 9th of the month:
Listening to my teenage girl laugh as she watches Family Guy
Loving the idea that I have new clothes for work, loving that the holidays are over and the days are getting longer.
Thinking about the rumbling of my belly .. I guess eating a whole bag of Trader Joe's trail mix, combined with a cup of hot chocolate with a strong shot of coffee wasn't the best snack to eat!
Wanting to stay on track with my modified clean eating so that I can keep my weight in check... wanting to skip a couple of months so that I can see in the future .. but NOT wanting to always allow time to pass by too fast.
Needing to take my own advise and not allow life to pass me by. I find myself counting time away instead of living in the moment.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment