Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fill - Ins







And...here we go!

1. When I looked out the window this morning _i let out a big sigh, it's below freezing, there's white stuff on the ground .. I want to go away and lay on the beach with a good book, and a big glass of adult beverage and a cabana boy to be ready for my every need!____.
2. _Love__ doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me _again why things happen for a reason__.
4. _Kayaking_ is something I love to do!
5. TP is _what I use as abbreviation for toilet paper on my grocery list__.
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found _fresh rosemary I had bought to mix in with my sweet potatoes__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a big glass of red wine__, tomorrow my plans include _a long run at the gym, a transfer run, and looking at Financial Aid stuff for college bound teenage son__ and Sunday, I want to _relax, clean and probably go to the runner's banquet event__!

No comments:

Post a Comment