Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday Fill in ..



It's Friday again ... click here to play along! And...here we go!


1. I was _thinking maybe later on, we could get together for awhile .. it's been such a long, time and I really do miss your smile ...___. (name that tune!!)

2. _Okay, blogging has taken up my free time___ and I left my book _in the box, unread__.

3. Why _do birds, suddenly appear.. everytime you are near? Just like me, they long to be, close to you ..__.

4. __hmmm, could it be that Robbie_ was in my thoughts today. ?

5. One of my father's favorite sayings was _the sun will rise again tomorrow____.

6. _Have that pit in your stomach?___--I know that feeling!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a glass of wine, possibly with an old friend___, tomorrow my plans include _a possible 10k race, and a movie____ and Sunday, I want to _take pictures and play with my camera____!

4 comments:

  1. OK, I totally cheated and looked up the lyrics on #1 but I KNOW the Carpenter's on #3. That made me laugh out LOUD! Ha ha...

    and a "possible" 10K... is it weather or will power related? Mine would be the latter -- and the fact that they don't make a good nursing SPORTS bra for well endowed women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great run and then a relaxing rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only two songs to get stuck in my head???


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I had to tell you a funny about Maine since you said you missed the mtns there when you moved away. My ex-hubs was in the USAF and one of his enlisted crew was a girl from Maine. BOY did she talk like a "New Englander" -- heavy, thick accent. It was so cute (to me). I love different accents. For Christmas one year, I gave her a card with a picture of a Chia Pet on the front that had on a santa hat and the inside said, "Sending you a little Christmas chia." That's EXACTLY how she said the word CHEER! :) When I think of the state of Maine -- I ALWAYS play that little scenario out in my mind and how she laughed so hard she cried when she read the card. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete