
Time for Friday Fill in! Click here to play!
1. Where are my _cooling racks? Did i leave them in Tx along side my food chopper_?
2. If wishes were horses, my horse barn would be full ____.
3. I'd like to see _some of my wishes come to fruition_.
4. When I was a teen, I thought _that 'having a step-mom' was truly a horrible thing. I believed stepmoms were evil like from the Fairy Tales!__.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was _I did it my way!(Frank Sinatra way)__.
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my _music when i run__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _just relaxing with wine__, tomorrow my plans include _my first trail race, _and maybe some photo opps___ and Sunday, I want to _make sure I have breakfast with Cyn ... and I may actually have a long walk and talk with the man I call my friend (...)!
Happy Weekend!
I love number two. I like your mom's saying!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you on #6. Hard to do it without!
ReplyDeleteI used to think the same with #4 when i was a kid. happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteAs a great stepmom (if I do say so myself!), I resent the assumption that all step mothers are wicked and evil. :)
ReplyDeleteJanine
Your Mom's saying is cool! :)
ReplyDelete