So for Thursday 13, I cheated a little and combined two things .. I saw this meme from one of my favorite bloggers, thank you Susie! Luckily she had 13 items … and since it was 13, it would be good enough for T13. Click here if you want to play!
Outside My Window.. is the main road, and all sorts of traffic drives by. At 4:15am I also try and look through the blinds to see if the sun has risen so that I can run outside instead of going to the gym. (note to self: the sun doesn’t rise at 4:15!!)
I am thankful for… so much.. always the basics.. my health..my teenagers.. my job .. my girlie friends .. and right now, I am ever so grateful for chaos to help quiet my sad heart.
From the kitchen… I have my coffee ready for brewing in the morning …. 3 large onions chopped, spices mixed .. all we need to do is open the cans of crushed tomatoes to make a great marinara sauce.
I am wearing…gray striped socks. gap jeans, my old faithful pink long sleeved old navy t-shirt .. detailed enough?
I am creating... a new sense of life… in the last year so much has changed ..(h*ll, in the last four years everything has changed…) I am looking for a purpose .. life shouldn’t just be about getting up in the morning, going to work and coming home ..
I am going… to run a trail race on Saturday .. my first one ever! Then hopefully next Saturday will be a 10k road race …
I am reading… cooking light! I want to eat healthier and more exciting.
I am hoping... that the stupid 6 pounds I have gained in the last month will soon disappear. Yes … SIX pounds!! SIX! I am being very behaved right now and not telling you what I yelled said at to the scale in the gym.
I am hearing…the loud purring from Tyson ..
Around the house… things are looking bare! I have most of my boxes unpacked .. but I lack furniture, so the house still looks empty.
One of my favorite things… My Canon Rebel .. I am so ready to take classes again, and take time for photo opportunities.. weekends away ..
Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… just staying busy .. get ready for the trail run.. have meals ready .. you know, the usual “mom” things!
Here is picture thought I am sharing
My girl is so fun! Happy Thursday!
Fun post! Congrats on running a marathon.
ReplyDeleteYes, your daughter looks like a little spitfire. Happy T13!
This was a very interesting TT. Sounds like you've had some hard times and are rethinking your life. Good luck.
ReplyDeletewonderful TT :)
ReplyDeleteseems more fun than mine :D
Reel Wisdom
how funny is it we did the same T13? Have a great weekend, LOVE the picture of you and your daughter :-)
ReplyDeleteIts fun to get a snapshot fo your day.
ReplyDeletethat creating purpose is a real goody
ReplyDeleteThe Janet that commented on your post is my "blog friend"....she takes AMAZING photos!
ReplyDeleteand like her, I was copying this post!
Did your Cooking Light subscription run out? I should let you know what recipes I am trying. I remember sharing my meals. Miss you, miss bringing over a plate of food or muffins!
dang, I am overly emotional this PM!
Your header is BREATHTAKING! Love it! And, I really enjoy the sense I have of you as a person: loving and real. Have a wonderful weekend, I hope to be back for your Friday Fill-in. Best, Bellezza
ReplyDeleteI want to take more photos on my Canon Rebel too!
ReplyDelete