Time for Friday fill In .. to play, click here:
1. I'd like _to have conversation with a certain someone, and really tell him how I feel__.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is _lying on a beach ..many moons ago, with my high school sweetheart, one night.. after not seeing each other for two years_.
3. Last night, I had Penne Pasta with spinach, feta, Kalmata olives for dinner. (recipe from Tommie)
4. Sorry for the _constant whining__.
5. Can we move on_ now?
6. One of my worst temptations is _a warm brownie with Oreo ice cream, caramel and hot fudge sauce__; _incredibly_ hard to resist! (you know, I kept that one clean!!!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _getting rid of cardboard boxes_, tomorrow my plans include work (ugh!) and hopefully a long run, or possibly a movie with Nelson_ and Sunday, I want to have breakfast with Cyn, and a run if it doesn’t happen on Saturday__!
Happy Weekend!!
The ice cream sundae sounds awesome! Have great weekend!
ReplyDeletehaven't made that pasta in a bit.....i think I might have to put it on the menu this week!
ReplyDeleteps, we sold the house!!!