Monday, April 12, 2010

The first blog

It’s official … a new blog! With a new beginning .. it’s quite apropos that we start with a new blog. (you can still visit my old blog at wait4thenews.blogspot.com).

I never realized how blogging has been a form of therapy for me .. kind of like the “if life is a bowl of cherries, why am i in the pits” or something like that! Well, truth be told, it’s not really the pits, I have a lot to be thankful for .. first my teenagers and their sense of (sometimes unwanted) humor .. my health and physical strength .. my job, my comfortable shelter and then of course my girlfriends who forever listen to my whining .. what more could a girl want?

So perhaps with this blog I will try and be more faithful .. life was getting rough around the edges, and therefore I started falling behind .. but I’ve made some decisions .. and would like to live more like this:

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says “oh crap, She’s up!”. ~ Author John Maxwell

So here’s to a new blog … I hope you’ll find it entertaining and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment