Monday, April 19, 2010

Manic Monday #1

So I haven’t played Manic Monday in quite a while … in efforts to be more faithful to blogging; here we go! If you would like to play, click here …. and join the Manic Monday-ers!

How has your life been different than you imagined?  Well .. when did the imagination start? I was never one to imagine myself a sparkling bride, living in a house with a white picket fence .. lots of kids .. etc.  Maybe it’s different to what I imagined it to be when I got married … I think now I am starting to imagine what I want it to look like 20 years from now! So, ask me in 20 years!

What lessons have you learned from your relationships? Ha..ha!  I laugh because the recent turn of events of someone so meaningful to me .. another story, different day ..(although check out my old blog www.wait4thenews.blogspot.com) .. so what have I learnt from relationships .. in my men relationships, I have learned that I am a slow learner, and that I need to stay away from men for a while. From my teenagers relationships .. I learn to pick my battles, and recognize that in three  years this stage is over, so try and enjoy it now. From my sister relationships .. I value the little time I get with them, and regret that we don’t live closer to each other because I miss them tremendously, and from my best girlie relationships .. (I have the best girl friends) .. they are like my other sisters .. they have taught me to be honest with myself … and lessons from my mom .. to have faith!

If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? hahaha!! I worked hard to return to this little town where I finally registered myself not even a week ago!! But to answer the question, I am now toying with doing an extending visit (not living) to Sydney Australia once the kids are in college. Honestly with all the different cities I have lived in, I have felt the most comfortable right here in Maine, and that’s why I moved back here. But if I had to pick a city …. Boston probably .. it’s familiar

 April2010 029

Be ready for lots of flower pictures .. something I am learning about myself is that I love taking pictures of flowers… there is something so fresh, beautiful and peaceful about them.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you count me in those friendships.

    while i have always said i don't wear rank, i have never been friends the wife of someone a different rank of M. with that said, I can definitly say I have learned rank doesn't matter. despite the many miles between us, i know i could pick up the phone and feel like we are still just across the street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Tommmie! I treasure our friendship .. you and A were my best memories in Tx. You can pick up the phone any time ... just please, bring the muffins! lol!

    ReplyDelete