Today was the first day off in a very long time. Yes, in my old job I worked from home .. but I had this guilt thing going on when I was away from my laptop for more than an hour.
My highlight of the day was officially registering in the town .. I am back to being a resident in the town I live .. woohoo!! Very exciting! We had moved four years ago, and it was probably one of my biggest regrets … but at the time, I thought it was the right thing to do .. but now were back! Next week I’ll have to change over my driver’s license and then it’ll all be done.
Also, today we welcomed a new family member .. Tyson the 16 pound cat. I met Tyson this past Saturday at the local hardware store .. I started talking to his owner and she mentioned that she was looking for a home for him … well, I’m a sucker when it comes to sad pet stories …. so I volunteered our house. Kit the cat is pretty upset with me, Bruce the Golden is pleased as punch.. a new toy to play with .. I’m not sure what I was thinking! I had been adamant that once Kit and Bruce were gone .. I was done .. hmm
I’ll get a picture posted soon .. Tyson is hiding under the bed, Kit is growling around the bed .. I think I am in for an interesting night.
I l♥ve cats!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand I love this photo.
My 13 is posted, I do hope you can stop by sometime if you have time today. It's 13 catch phrases I really like. Have a glorious Thursday!!