Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

 

It's Friday again ... click here to play ..

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes _we'll meet____.
2. _the fact that it's Friday, and I want to go home__ is what's been on my mind on and off all day.
3. "Remember when _old ones died, and new were born, and life was changed, disassembled, rearranged .We came together, fell apart, and broke each other's hearts .. remember when"_.
4. _Melted M&M's, a warm brownie with  oreo cookie ice cream and passionate kisses___ are three of my favorite obsessions :-)
5. During the last year _we have lived in three different houses,  and the kids have been in two different schools,  we have seen so much change._
6. _Deep fried ice cream_ puts a smile on my face.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _wine and pizza, and perhaps a sunset kayak_, tomorrow my plans include _kayaking, maybe a run, and  groceries____ and Sunday, I want to _finally have breakfast with Cyn,  and some form of body moving..ya.. exercise_!

 

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. A sunset kayak sounds wonderful. I hope you are able to get all that you want done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new pic of your daughter. How WAS their trip?

    was #3 that alan jackson song? I swear that makes me cry

    ftom reading your answers..... youve got a sweet tooth.... m n ms, oreo ice cream, deep fried ice cream

    and wow three moves in one year?

    hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete