Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thursday 13 - Month of August

So it's that time again .. time for Thursday13 .. click here to play! Happy Thursday ... it's close to the weekend!
A photo of:
a dragon lady!
IMG_7455
Current Scent:  I had to give in and buy a plug in Glade thing for the downstairs bathroom because I can't stand the smell of the litter box .. ugh! so now I walk into a house that smells of "rain water" and litter box .. overwhelming!
What I am reading: One of my patients dropped off a book about Running .. and how to run the right way! I love it!
Newest Music added to my play list: Don't Fight It by Kenny Loggins and Steve Perry - yes another old running song .. I just need to run again
Movie I saw: This is terrible .. the last movie was in June with Nelson .. how sad. I want to go see the new Julia Roberts movie "Eat, Pray, Love"
Something yummy:  ohhhh .. something .. more like all the time .. Pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips and butterscotch chips tonight .. Chocolate covered strawberries this past week TWICE!! .. no wonder I feel fat!
The last place I ate:  the last restaurant was Massimo's .. nice Italian restaurant .. I had delectable tuna and tiramisu .. yum!
Something that made me cry: I don't think I cried hard this month .. just a very angry moment this week ..
Something that made me laugh: At dinner tonight, listening to my Teenager banter with his girlfriend.
Something I look forward to in September: This is really tough .. I'm so sad to see the summer end .. just not ready for it. In September the teenagers start school. I'm excited for them .. I can't believe Teenager One will be a junior!!!
Something I want to remember from August: Hmm .. let me look at my calendar.. August flew by>> I want to remember the great road race: Beach2Beacon ..
Something I am thankful for: I'm always thankful for my kids, my job and my health ... 
A photo I took this month:
Another kayak moment ..
Aug12010 118

8 comments:

  1. Great list. That is one amazing photo of the eagle. Love, love, love it.
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I keep telling my husband it's spring down this end of the world. At least the daffodils are blooming.

    I don't think I'd like a cat litter box smell either.

    http://www.shelleymunro.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how many cats you have, but Scoop Away multi cat formula is the best. Most people don't even know we have a cat because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe the month is almost over!

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/happy-19-us-women-we-do-matter/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to think about the things I'm thankful for too. I know you're not looking forward to the end of summer but one thing I'm happy about is September starting next week. I love the picture of the eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe August (and the summer) is almost over! The pumpkin muffins you mentioned sound absolutely delicious! Great photo! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to the movies since the last Harry Potter one, which was at least last year (or was it two years ago?). I guess I will go again when the new one comes out later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! =) I love the photos! =)

    ReplyDelete