Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


Time to play again .. it's Friday!! Click here to play!

1. Laughter _is good for the soul___.

2. _I would like____ are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is _5:00pm .. I'm ready for the weekend again____.


4. _Feeling that motion, when the kayak slides from being on the beach to actually floating,__ puts a smile on my face.  (who are we kidding, it puts a huge grin on my face!)


5. Where in the world _"is Matt Lauer" came from the google search when I couldn't complete the sentence!__

6. _Coming home late last night, and enjoying freshly made chocolate covered strawberries that teenage girl had made was__ just what I needed!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _grilling some steak, then watching teenage son's girlfriend play soccer__, tomorrow my plans include _an attempt to run a 5K, probably some furniture moving, a possible dinner__ and Sunday, I want to _ go kayaking?____!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a positive comment on my blog! Everyone definitely seems to be loving the 40s...maybe I can just skip ahead? :P

    What cute teenagers you have!

    ReplyDelete