Shamelessly stolen from Sunday Stealing .. Click here to play
Cheers to all of us thieves!
45. Favorite color? In the summer .. coral
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I don't think I have .. I know I would have liked to ..
47. Is your hair curly? not curly ... noo
48. What was the last CD you bought? last CD bought?! .. that would have been in Texas .. and I would think it was Mama Mia soundtrack..it's been awhile!!
49. Do looks matter? As much as I hate to admit this .. yes, somewhat
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? hmm.. forgive for what? I'm not a grudge holder ..
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Perspective ... in September my cell phone bill was $700.00 .. sky high yes, it was the situation..
52. Do you like your life right now? I don't NOT like my life! I have so much good going on, with a few struggles ..
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? no.. I couldn't sleep with it on
54. Can you handle the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! One of the few lines from a movie I can remember! Yes, I can handle the truth .. I would rather the truth than to be lied to.
55. Do you have good vision? -2.25 ou.. I can function, but don't let me drive. Oh, and I'm presbyopic ... what the hell!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not a hater .. there are some folks I would like to have a piece of conversation with.. but would they listen?
57. How often do you talk on the phone? To whom? I talk daily
58. The last person you held hands with? hmmm.. that would be the one with nice hands!
59. What are you wearing? this question always freaks me out .. it's a stalker question!
60. What is your favorite animal? I don't have a favorite .. it would hurt too many feelings! .. haha .. I love polar bears
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? once again .. this favorite thing .. I have many favorite pictures! What makes it a favorite is the moment, not the place ...
62. Can you hula hoop? hahaha .. kidding right? If I can't take a step class.. I certainly can't do the hula hoop ..
63. Do you have a job? yes, I work ..
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Apart from groceries today ... two summer dresses a couple of weeks ago
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? hahaha .. YES ..my son's window .... I needed to see why it was wide open when there was central air blowing (it was 6 AM)... ..
Thats a cool photo...water looks like glass.
ReplyDeleteYou got some major photographic karma going on. I don't feel like I can sit still long enough to just take in the sights and see nature like that.
ReplyDeleteI love the color coral too... unfortunately, I can't rock it AT ALL.... I'm so pale.
Mama Mia ??? ROFL... My DAD took me to a concert at the Bass Performance Hall that was an ABBA band thing... bizarre! Those guys looked so freakin gay... (the guys...not as in "those guys" meaning all of them)... Yikes... not a good fashion era.