Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Stealing


It's time to play Sunday Stealing ... play along .. click here
41. What are your plans for this weekend?  I had so many plans this weekend .. I wanted to take the kids camping, then to Schoodic .. but then the teenagers wanted their boy/girl friends to go .. on this day, she couldn't go .. on this day, he had to work ... well, guess what guys .. we're not going to go .. I'm happy to stay home and just do solo kayak day trips.. or just go to the movies with my best friend ..
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be? I am sure someone, somewhere is thinking poorly of me .. I couldn't imagine why .. I am such a nice, sweet person .. haha! If I had to point and shoot, I would think my ex ..
42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell? hmm..my iphone is pretty cool ..don't think I have any complaints
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? so... is that with me in it?!?! oh wait, the size of my bed?? It's a full .. two CAN sleep in it ..but it gets pretty crowded .. so .. to answer the question .. one can sleep comfortably ..two can sleep in it when it isn't 90 degrees, and there's no touching!
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010? well, one thing I have learnt about 2010 .. nothing has gone the way I planned .. so I am just going to let 2010 run it's course .. it's about 'going with the flow' ...  
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube? that would be the "swagger wagon" on April's site.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone? open as in .. let's have it the way we want it with whom ever? .. not just 'no' ... but H3LL to the NO!
47. Is there something that you could never give up? hmm .. I'm deciding whether it's chocolate or red wine .. I think it's the red wine ..
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception? small and intimate
49. What’s bothering you right now? the fact that I can't seem to get out of my chocolate craving .. all I can think about at this moment is chocolate no bakes .. I made a batch on Friday night .. consumed some .. then thank goodness Teenager girl ate them all .. I want brownies and ice cream .. I want M&M with pretzel centers .. It's driving me crazy that this is all I can think of. (oh dear, you know what they say about substitute and chocolate .. maybe I'm lacking something good and sweet!)
50. Do you hate anyone? No .. I'm not a hater ..
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night? sleeping in my full size bed
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live? YES >> this summer was awesome .. the weather was f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s .. I don't want to let it go
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? I'm not sure if he is mad at me .. I'm sure I am not on his favorite people person list
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other? ohhh .. I say yes .. just don't get ever explore the possibilities in your mind .. I think there are several factors to a relationship  .. there's the physical attraction, the personality compatibility, where the morals and values are similar, and the basic "i really like being with this person" ... I think all three (four) have to have a strong presence in order for it to go beyond the friendship. (plus the moons need to be in alignment at the same time .. and Pluto needs to ride with Venus for it all to really work!)
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it. That's tough .. I think it's a way to build a strong bond, as long as there is honesty .. and the expectations are kept real. I always swore that long distance relationships couldn't work just because I had a broken one in my senior year, many moons ago .. but now with the age of instant technology ...I think the communication piece is better ... sooooooooo ... maybe?! 
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? What is called "Random Boredom"?
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? I have never thought it was the man's responsibility to initiate sex .. I just need to get over the fear of rejection factor!
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? uhhhh ...humm... room ... no?! Wait, is this a trick question?
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O. My S/O? does that stand for special other/significant other/someone other [than]..(is that what we call it now??) ..sounded like "special order" or something .. i haven't placed a special order recently!  haha!
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.  I am sure the question is more about personality of a person (rather than the special order!) .. but if there was a "worst thing" then it wouldn't be part of the personality traits that make someone so attractive .. we all have our positives and negatives .. it's what makes the person .. it's about making sure that we can balance the good with the bad.
IMG_7599
I couldn't resist ... end of summer is so inevitable .. the flowers are losing their luster.. but then I looked again ..
IMG_7625
IMG_7609
The colors are just going to be different .. still pretty.

*this was the last blog I tried to post right before my laptop crashed ... **

No comments:

Post a Comment