It's time for Friday .. Happy weekend! In order to join in, click here!
1. Life is _good__.
2. _I need to start getting more sleep so I can_ keep going.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: __wait, that's yours!___.
4. _mmm a very nice steak, complimented with grilled asparagus, and a glass of wine, ____ is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.
5. On the 1st day of August _my kayak cried a little, because we both knew that our time was coming to an end.____
6. _I run to feel_ lively and energetic. (most of the time .. haha!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _arriving in Portland, having a relaxing evening as preparation to Saturday's race__, tomorrow my plans include _running Beach2Beacon, meeting new faces, and hopefully getting a little bit of kayaking in____ and Sunday, I want to _come back, and relax .. and probably have to do the mundane things like grocery shopping and going to the transfer station, since I played most of the weekend_!
A new buddy out on the pond! Have you ever heard a beaver slap his tail in the water?
I have heard a beaver slap his tail. Cool isnt it? Love how the colors came out on the pic.
ReplyDeleteLove the beaver shot... oh wait...that sounds awfully pornographic....
ReplyDelete