1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? hmm, that would have been March .. let me think ... I think I am
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? Yes .. most definitely ..and I would do it again! (hah!)
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? I can, but I don't like to
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? I think I would be speechless ..
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? it was the best weather Maine has seen in quite a while
6. How many people do you trust with everything? just a few .. it's how honest they are with me that scares me!!!!
7. What was the last thing you drank? Red Wine .... silly question
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? What a self serving question ....
9. Name one thing you love about winter? I love the sound of the air when the snow has stopped falling ..
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? the answer would be no ..
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? it's Monday ... another day I can hug my kids? oh, wait .. they are teenagers now, they don't like to be hugged ..haha .. I crack myself up sometimes
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? hmm, dislike the day I'm having .. I had a good day.. I need to take teenager's boyfriend home .. I dislike that
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? that would be the marriage I had ..
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? jumped .. there was a handsome man in my bed! (ohhh.. now I'm really rolling on the floor laughing!)
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? actually yes .. it was my ex ... action speaks louder than words
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? yes .. I don't like leaving relationships unresolved ..
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? yes .. t-shirt and shorts ..
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? I think there are a lot of things that will change in three months .. We'll be in November .. GULP ... cold air .. holiday season .. I can feel the stress already ... I don't like Christmas (yes, **April**!!) ... can we skip and go straight to Spring in three months?
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? Yes ... isn't that the same as Hindsight 20/20? That's why I try live for the now moment .. and try and maximize every moment ... wait, was this question referring to material things?? I forgot my cooling racks in Texas .. and a lot of other things .. that big mirror that was in the hall way .. all that furniture that I could have used in this house .. but I knew I had that .. oh dear, now I'm confused ..
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes ..... actually I have several .. I like my men friendships ..
Another kayak moment ....
No comments:
Post a Comment