Last Thursday of the month, and it's time for T13 ... Click here to play!
A picture of: I went to the beach for some photo opportunities
Current Scent: I'm still not smelling good ... hahaha!
What I am reading: Funny story .. I went kayaking and brought a book with me, only to find out that I already read the book. I am so excited to receive the book that I won from A Slice of Life!!
Newest music added to my playlist: It's been a while .. I'm contemplating Bare Naked Ladies ..
Something yummy: ahhh... i had a bowl of oreo ice cream and a brownie ... yesterday Strawberry pie .. and tonight for the first time .. Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pie!
The last place I ate at: Miquel's last week ... wow, I'm getting predictable!
Something that made me cry: tonight someone made the comment "You must miss your dad".... uhhhh....thinking about him always puts a huge lump in my throat .. I was able to control the tears .. truly something that made me cry? ya ... i won't go there!
Something that made me laugh: As much as I grumble about the teenagers .. I love listening to their banter at times .. especially when they have their friends over.. they can just be so funny!
Something that I look forward to in June: I'm nervous for June .. the teenagers are going away for four weeks ... I have never been apart from them for that long .. the longest was 2 weeks ... I hope to do quality "me" time = kayaking! A road trip to Quechee Vermont .. hot air balloon festival .. photo opps!!!
Something I want to remember from this month: the feel of summer coming!!
Something that I am thankful for: always, always my kids, my job and my health ... and for the month of May ... Julie,who showed me the kayak world 11 years ago!
A photo I took this month: taken with my Iphone!!
This weekend was so great .. the weather was perfect for being out on the water!
Happy Thursday everyone .. weekend will be here soon!


Good luck with the long break in June - me time to be enjoyed, for sure.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI like the everyday quality of your T-13 list. I now have music and movies to try from your list. I'm empty nest with one in college who chose to work at college over the summer. I miss her! Good luck with June. Hopefully, you'll occupy yourself with quality "me" time. Indulge some. You deserve it. It's hard for moms to do so. Someone once told me to take myself out on a date regularly. Good advice! That photo you took w/ your phone is very nice!
Enjoy the break from the kids and spend some quality 'me' time. The time will fly by.
ReplyDeleteHappy T13!