Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Every night, before I retire fully, I go through and read the different blogs. There is one that I love to go to .. she doesn't write frequently, but when she does ... it is so beautiful .. here is a taste:

"There’s no footworn path. No You Are Here red arrow. There is only before, and now, and next. No moment that feels closer to the end than the beginning. Just each moment that is what it is.



Just this bit of ground under my feet that could be any random point between two vanishing horizons, but seems meant, somehow, for making a stand."       Well written by jennifer at  Thursday Drive ... go take a peek, you won't be sorry!

Happy Mother's Day!! My day was great ..  my teenager son made a strawberry pie for me!Everything from scratch, including the crust! I should've taken a picture ... because it'll probably be the only strawberry pie he'll ever make! It was delicous.
Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment