Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thursday 13 .. a new thing..

So .. yeah … T13, always my favorite meme .. crazy, perhaps… but during my runs, I always think about T13 and what the list should be about … there is some cheating going on .. I noticed that on the last page of the People magazine, (not that I am a subscriber, but it is the one magazine I will choose to read if I’m stuck in a doctor’s /orthodontist/dentist office … gotta keep up with the celebrity scoop!) there will always be 5 random questions .. so I compiled and copied 13 of them…. (yes, this took three weeks to do) so … feel free to copy and go! and make sure to link back to T13 and sign up!

Here we go:

  1. Hidden Talent:  haha! none! okay, I’ve spoken about this in my old blog (wait4thenews.blogspot.com) .. I have monkey toes that can grab things!
  2. Celebrity Crush:  mmm can i pick more than one? Kevin Costner .. Clint Eastwood .. Gerard Butler .. Mel Gibson … okay, okay … I’ll stop
  3. Addicted to:  the feel good after a strong and long run
  4. Makes you cringe:  Witnessing poor customer service
  5. Favorite chore:  Folding laundry (hey, don’t knock it, it’s relaxing … and you can see progress)
  6. Favorite Fast Food:  do 12 grain bagels from Tim Horton’s count? okay, I had a small fries from McD’s tonight … (ready to run tomorrow morning!!!) Seriously, popcorn chicken … KFC
  7. I will never…… : “love again, oh boy you left me speechless” (Lady Gaga) .. oops, I said I wouldn’t wine whine about him …
  8. Weirdest Habithmm .. I don’t think I have weird habits .. haha … perhaps I try and arrange my grocery list in accordance to the order of the aisle?
  9. Someone who makes me laugh:  laugh like “ha-ha” … or the “ha-ha-you’re kidding-right??” One of my best friends in NC .. .she’s always threatening to come back to Maine to kick my @ss because I’m not a good listener … think I’m purposely not listening so perhaps she’ll move back???
  10. Always bring my:  my baby, my Canon Rebel … (can’t wait … I’m kayaking on Saturday to get turtle pictures!!! woohoo!)
  11. Favorite vacation spot:  I love Abol Bridge Camp ground .. the mountains.. the river … beautiful. Years and years ago, we would go to the beach … I love the beach.. for me vacation is water and sun, a good book ..
  12. Pet Peevecoming home to a messy kitchen … for crying out loud: clean up after yourself! and then to top it off … I have ‘special’ foods that I buy for me … and friends of teenagers eat them …. grrrrr
  13. Travel Essential: laptop and carry on only (does that count?)

Happy Thursday everyone …. weekend is almost here!!

may62010 032

7 comments:

  1. I have the same pet peeve. What, he can't put the dirty dishes in the washer? Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 Rebel's myself. That's a lot of hauling.

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/my-mother-taught-me-the-circle-of-life-and-so-much-more/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol monkey toes that is too funny my brother can do alot with his toes as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for creating a T13. I think about T13 ideas when I run too.

    Don't be surprised if your questions show up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Rebel - and you - take great photos. I scrolling down to see your other posts, and those flowers are really beautiful.

    Have a Happy Day! My T13 is at this link:
    http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-strawberry-time-enjoy-season.html

    (I have lots of photos!)

    ReplyDelete