Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fill In

 

It’s time for Friday Fill In

1. Salsa and _chips from Miquel’s___.
2. _fresh baked pretzels___ and you've even got mustard.
3. By the time I get home _I will have fed most of the teenager’s friends, since they all descent at my house after school. The proof is in the mess that is left behind on the kitchen counters__.
4. _While in Texas, getting fresh, made to order sushi from the sushi place in the commissary__ is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming _until Tyson woke me up with his constant chatter … I swear it sounds like he is saying “hello”_.
6. _Deep fried ice cream from Miquels_...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the teenagers to … Miquel’s_, tomorrow my plans include work and cleaning_ and Sunday, I want to _make a nice breakfast for my Ex-MIL, and have a quick coffee with Cyn, possibly run ….. oh, and hopefully get to enjoy a strawberry pie made by teenager son_!

Happy Mother’s Day and happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I thought I was dreaming noticing a trend with "Miquels" LOL....

    and LOVED your "I will have fed most of the teenager's friends..." My boys are 5 and 10 and I already feel like we do that now. I stopped buying Capri Suns when they went through an entire box in a DAY! Then I had nothing for lunches. So, now they have to come in and use reusable glasses and MAKE the drinks. LOL.

    Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete