- 13 reasons to keep running
- 13 reasons to stay in bed and not get up at 4:30 when it’s 37 degrees out, and you can hear the wind ….. (oh… I’m digressing!)
- 13 random thoughts
- 13 foods I would like to eat without feeling guilty
- 13 reasons why Bruce drives me crazy … (the golden)
- 13 reasons why i am better off without him (d@mn! I’m still thinking of him!)
- 13 items i would like to buy if money wasn’t an object
- 13 reasons why I blog
- 13 life lessons i can pass on to my teenagers ( … i can see them rolling their eyes at me!)
- <okay.. grasping..> find a recipe with 13 ingredients
- 13 vacations getaways …
- 13 secrets
- 13 people that have been an inspiration or changed your path in life ..
Happy Thursday … the weekend will be here soooooon!!
I can certainly go with the "stay in bed" one. :)
ReplyDeleteI do like that last one, 13 people who have been inspirational.
ReplyDeleteTake a deep breath. You did it! lol Happy T13!
ReplyDeleteWow, lots of interesting ideas. Good for you. I look forward to reading these in the future.
ReplyDeleteI just wrap up the week with 13 things from it and turn on the blender. It works every time and I'm on about my 250th TT!
ReplyDeleteI haven't thought of that 13th one before... might have to give that a whirl.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the white bleeding hearts! Gorgeous.
Happy TT!
Good idea, now you're set. I've done 13 things I've learned and letter themes always challenge me.
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas, I may have to borrow a few down the road.
ReplyDeleteAh yes, I am most certainly going to borrow some of these ideas! Love this list!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my TT :)
these are all great ideas... now, i think i'll go for #9. we'll see how my own teens wwill react. maybe after that, i will write about their 3 reactions. hehehe
ReplyDeleteif you have time, please check out my thursday 13 here. thanks :)