Once again it is time to play Sunday Stealing ... click here to play ..
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? does he have a hair dryer?
2. How much cash do you have on you? hah .. i never have cash .. it's called a debit card
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? floor
4. Favorite planet? Jupiter
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My son
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Strum on my Iphone .. I've been looking for actual ringtones .. but I can't decided which songs for who!
7. What shirt are you wearing? A mauve long sleeve t-shirt .. it's old!
8. Do you label yourself? Do I label myself??!? What kind of question is that ... I've been labeled 'crunchy ..' 'plain' ... certainly don't think I'm crunchy, nor plain ... but then again .. who knows! You've got to know me to love me ... hahaha!!!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Asics all the way ...my dress shoes .. Anne Klein .. I love Franco Sarto and Etienne Aigner ... and boots .. I love boots!!
10. Bright or Dark Room? I love a bright room after I have gotten up in the morning .. but I love a dark room, with a little bit of light when I go to sleep .....
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday? No ...I just imagined ...
12. What does your watch look like? My movado is my favorite .. pick face.. simple
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? at midnight? ... hmm I'm not sure if I was asleep yet .. time escaped me!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Ouch" .....(in response to "$700 for four new tires!")
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I really don't know ... I don't make it a habit to look for 7-11
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? I say "interesting" all the time
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? hmm.. my honey .. he just called me to say good night
18. Last furry thing you touched? muhahahhaa ... I could have so much fun with this! ..but I'll behave, Bruce the Golden is laying beside me ....
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? does the wine drug count ... or the M&M drug ... how about the love drug ... ?? I took Ibuprofin yesterday ...
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? None!! It's called digital!
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I would say 40 ... It was probably my most life changing period. I remember I had discovered Michael Buble .. so I loved playing his music .. My favorite song was "You don't know me" .. I used to play it every morning as I headed into work ..
22. Your worst enemy? I'm not aware of any ..
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)? It's currently my favorite fall picture .. not taken by me .. by Glenn
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Good night ..
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? hmmm, i hate to be greedy .. but a million bucks sounds good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment