Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Stealing on Halloween

It’s that time again, if you want to play, click here ..

1. What inspires you to blog? the inspiration comes from just living day to day with two teenagers in my zoo called home.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you? I’ve met some neat people through blogging .. and I love venting at times. 
3. What is your favorite book of all time? hmm.. books and movies.. I have a hard time remembering them. 
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up? Cheese and crackers .. and wine 
5. Who are three of your style icons? haha .. style icons? As in getting dressed? I don’t have icons .. but I do like to bounce ideas off of Janine ..she has a great knack for putting things together.
6. What’s your current favorite song/piece of music? I keep going back to Miranda Lambert’s The House That Built Me .. it reminds me of early summer .. and learning about myself  
7. What is the last book you read? I’m still reading a book I started this summer ..The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder 
8. What is your current favorite recipe? it’s not a favorite, but it’s the easiest .. the Chicken Chipotle soup  
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog? Tommie!
10. What object could you not live without? I don’t think there is an object I couldn’t live without .. but if I had to choose .. my laptop probably
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years? I want to get through the next 3 years first .. see what choices my kids make for colleges .. see where I am in my working life … one day at a time, right?
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today? oh .. I believe that the people we meet, may it be for a day, a month or a year .. play a part in which path we choose .. and the same goes for what we experience ..obviously my parents and my sisters have played a role, my ex, my kids …and the influences that are in my life now will play a part in how I choose to grow up!
13. What have your learned from blogging? That I do enjoy writing
14. Knowing what you now now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self? Stop .. and listen to your gut .. take more pictures .. especially when I was in school. 
15. Sunday roasts - lunchtime or evening meal? How about early supper?
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far? Gosh darn..best blogging related experience .. that I won the book that I’m reading through another blogger??

Happy first week of NOVEMBER …. is it really that late in the year?!?

IMG_7765

No comments:

Post a Comment