Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday 13 – Month of September

Time for Thursday 13 .. click here to play!

Current Scent: Boy .. I am so boring.. I need to get a scent, so I can blog about it!

What I am reading: I’m finally reading the book that I received this summer ..The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder

Newest music: nothing new in downloads .. I’ve been enjoying old tunes while I am making yummy foods

Movie I saw: Cyn and I saw Julia Robert’s new movie, Eat, Love and Pray .. loved it. “sometimes losing balance for love is part of balance in life” great quote.

Something Yummy: .. I just made black bean hummus .. yummy! Full of garlic! Don’t plan on being kissed when you’ve eaten that!

the last place I ate: The Black Frog in Greenville ..

Something that made me cry: Oh my, driving to the gym: Kenny Rogers “lady” … why did I cry??

Something that made me laugh: playing family feud with my teenage girl.. she’s so much fun 

Something I look forward to in October: Learning to appreciate Fall ..

Something that I will remember in September: how things have changed

Something that I am thankful for: always thankful for being able to (somewhat) provide for my teenagers

A photo i took this month:

 

fall 010

No comments:

Post a Comment