Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday 13 .. Month of October

It’s time for Thursday 13, and being the last Thursday of the month, keeping the tradition, here is the October’s Thursday ..

A photo:

dog

Being a dog is just a rough life … 

Current Scent: I’m finally burning the candle “Fresh Linen” that I’ve had for over a year!

What I am reading: Reading is going slow .. I have another book on the waiting list .. and today I found out three more titles … can I have summer back, so I can lay out on Ariel’s rock and read?

Newest music: Love, love, love the new song from Cee Lo Green .. the non-explicit version is “forget you..”, there are two other versions; use your creative mind on the titles! 

Movie I saw: We went and saw “the Town” .. excellent movie, highly recommended .. not sure if I liked it because it took place in Boston ..or if Ben Affleck has something to do with it ..

Something Yummy: .. I made spring rolls .. those were good ..I’m TRYING to be good . .. but, pumpkin whoopee pies, chocolate chip cookies …. ya .. trying to be good!!

the last place I ate: Fresh Ginger .. Chinese food ...

Something that made me cry: My ex ….when will it end?! I felt reprimanded by him .. the man is millions of miles away..over Instant Messaging …. and I allowed myself to feel like I was wrong ..wth??!

Something that made me laugh: listening to my girl trying to convince me to get another cat, puppy .. baby bunny..a fish .. She wants another pet..she doesn’t even walk HER dog!!

Something I look forward to in November: Thanksgiving..we go down to my sister’s in Massachusetts.. I love seeing my nephews and niece, and my awesome sister. Next to July 4, Thanksgiving is my favorite.

Something that I will remember in October: I’m still missing the freedoms of summer .. I need to move on and discover fall.

Something that I am thankful for: Always thankful for all our health, my job .. my kids … I’m thankful for Red wine.. I love my wine, and red wine moments

A photo i took this month:

IMG_7777

No comments:

Post a Comment