Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill -In


It's time for Friday Fill In ... click here to play!


1. One of my strongest beliefs is _that things happen for a reason .. it goes hand in hand with the closed window and open door saying ..We never know why things happen .. but ultimately at the end the outcome is better .. sometimes it takes time! Change is always good__.

2. _That's_ huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so _bundle up and get ready for football, Peyton is playing__.

4. _ A gentle touch from a beautiful hand __ is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be _further along____

6. _I grabbed my tripod and camera ____ and then I went outside to look at the full moon, and just fell in awe. I love a full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a pomgranate martini__, tomorrow my plans include _learning a new job.. cleaning the house and grocery shopping__ and Sunday, I want to _play with my camera looking for fall shots .. perhaps_!

No comments:

Post a Comment