It's Friday .. time to play Friday Fill In!1. While the cat's away _we run around the house and shut off all the faucets_. (Why do the cats like to sit in the sink and drink the water when there's plenty of water bowls??)
2. _A steak dinner with wine and a movie .... _ fabuloso!
3. Children _don't eat peas _.
4. _Nothing beats a big glass of red wine, cheese and crackers after the heels and panty hose come off _ when I get home from work or shopping or what have you. (well .. okay .. there are some things that are better than the wine ...it's a start!!)
5. This may seem odd, but _burying your head in the sand, and hoping things will go away .. DOESN'T WORK!
6. _One day Christmas will be spent on a tropical beach, like Aruba .. __ and that seems like a fine idea to me!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a big glass of wine, making BBQ chicken pizza and just relaxing at home_, tomorrow my plans include _working, finding a moment to go to the gym and a dinner out with good company_ and Sunday, I want to _visit the gym, wonder what the kids will be doing, and earn extra cash_!
Hi. I just found you through Friday Fillins. Love your answers - especially No 4 - mmmm. After a quick scan through some of your recent blogs, I just wanted to say - have more friday nights - the BBQ Chicken Pizza and Wine sound just the treat for celebrating where you're at right now.. Hope your weekend plans were just what you and the kids needed to ready for the next week. Nice to meet you :)
ReplyDelete1. I never knew that about catd. Funny.
ReplyDelete2. yum
3. Dont hate me...mine do.
4. Sounds great to me!
5. Amen!
6. One day...I agree!
7. What all do you put on your ckn pizza. That's my favorite knd.